The Official DRINK HOUSTON Facebook Page.
We are proudly ranked in the Top 100 by Nightclub & Bar (nightclub.com).
General Information: (713) 290-0041
Reservations: (713) 471-1896 or email@example.com
Reservation Hours: Wed & Thu 9am – 4pm, Fri 12pm – 5pm, Sat 10am – 2pm
***An Important Note to Our Valued Guests***
To ensure the highest level of quality and experience for all patrons, we’d like to remind our valued guests that proper fashionable nightlife attire and etiquette are necessary for admission and throughout the duration of a visit to Drink Houston.
If at any time a guest’s attire or etiquette is no longer appropriate, they will be asked to leave.
VIP Bottle purchases and table reservation purchases do not affect the attire and courtesy request noted above. No refunds will be offered for those asked to leave the premises.
***DRESS CODE POLICY***
* Not allowed – Baggy or over-sized clothing of any kind.
* Not allowed – Plain t-shirts of any color.
* Not allowed – Ball caps – unless during a themed event.
* Not allowed – Men’s open-toe shoes/sandals/flip flops – unless during a themed event.
*Not allowed – Athletic gear – unless during a themed event.
Tattoos – All visible tattoos must be non offensive and non gang related.
* Allowed – Men’s Polo shirts or t-shirts – as long as they are fashionable club attire.
* Allowed – Men’s Khaki Shorts
***Please remember – if you have any questions about the dress code, please ask to speak with a manager on duty.***